Photobucket
Photobucket


Photobucket

giovedì 23 ottobre 2008

parfume

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Okay I have to confess I LOVE PERFUME. There songs are great and energetic and that’s something I really need on my new job. It’s funny, cute and great electro/techno/jpop music. It’s electro but you also know it’s Japanese (and that is also a good thing people :P!). Also, I think they are cute xD! Especially Yuka (\(n.n)/)Well, I first heard their song Polyrhythm from a close friend of mine ^.^ and she told me the song reminded her of me and that it really suited me, and she was right! I fell in love with it ^.^ and I still have it on my I-Pod. Do you know how much fun it is when your in an overcrowded bus when everyone has a “I hate mornings” attitude and you listen to Perfume? It rocks!So.. please give them a chance because they are really good and lovely ^.^you will instantly love their voices and the beats, sounds and melody. The songs I really really love are; Polyrhythm, Baby cruising love (I so had to think of “Cruising” you know, like.. cruising..), Chocolate Disco, Macaroni and Game. I really got stuck with those songs so pardon me for not giving it a complete hearing. Though.. I’ve heard all songs those are the songs that really got stuck in my head. Here is some info on the band and how they got started.
Perfume (パフューム) is a female J-Pop and electropop group from Hiroshima, consisting of Ayano Ōmoto, Yuka Kashino, and Ayaka Nishiwaki, that debuted locally in 2001 (Ayano in 2003) and nationally in 2005. They call themselves the “Near Future Technopop Unit”.Since 2003 Perfume has been produced by Yasutaka Nakata, founder of the group capsule and the contemode label. From 2005 to 2008, Perfume has released six major singles.Perfume was formed in 2001 and originally consisted of Ayaka “A~chan” Nishiwaki, Yuka “Kashiyuka” Kashino and Yuuka Kawashima. Shortly after the band’s formation, Kawashima left the group to concentrate on her studies and was replaced by Ayano “Nocchi” Ōmoto.


Nessun commento: